BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 22 October 2008

RAINY/SUNNY WEDNESDAY

WHAT A DAY. Last thing on my mind today is crafting. My son is being bullied in school and is in a terrible state. He has been unhappy now for weeks and this morning it all came to a head and we managed to get the name of the bully. Worse still it is the same boy who was bullying him 6 years ago in primary school. So how long has this been going on. For the last year My lad has been very quick tempered and now I know why. All the time I'd put it down to the last 3 years, My heart attack, the death of my father and the death of my mother-in-law. Although I guess that has had a lot to do with it this incessant bullying has not helped.

Hopefully now with the help of the school He'll get all the help he needs. I hope so you hear such awful things.

0 comments: